- 11 Posts
I think I bricked my n7 running on stock rom after flashing Franco.Kernel
The franco.kernel updater was on sale yesterday, so i figured I should try out the free version and test it out first before I make the purchase.
Downloaded and flashed the latest stable kernel (r25), auto-flashed it, and rebooted it but it seems to be perpetually stuck in the X boot animation. I have not been able to fully boot my N7 since then. Going into recovery mode is no problem.
How do I revert back to the stock kernel, without wiping all of my data? I made a back up of my 'data' and 'boot' using TWRP, is it possible to restore my apps + app data after I flash the stock google image? I heard flashing back to stock wipes everything.
- By Alvism in forum Inspire Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 05-06-2011, 07:37 AM
- By phuckwithfire in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 3Last Post: 03-02-2011, 08:18 AM
- By adellc3 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 17Last Post: 02-03-2011, 09:06 AM
- By surfacinglove in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 08-31-2010, 02:36 PM
- By loyalty#ac in forum HTC MyTouch 3G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2010, 11:52 PM