- 1 Posts
To the Cloud?
i am a new nexus user so my question is this; if i purchase lets say a book from the play store after it downloads how can i send it to the cloud so it is not taking up storage on my device, is this possible? or do i just have to buy from amazon and use the kindle app??
reason i am asking is because on the pre-loaded stuff i have played with i have tried to send to the cloud but nothing shows the option to do this???
- 02-07-2013, 02:19 AM #2
- 02-07-2013, 07:03 AM #3
Re: To the Cloud?
Magazines can be archived so they don't take up spaces, long press on them in the carousel view and hit archive.
Books aren't that big really but for whatever reason you can only delete them which I'm pretty sure DELETES them from everything,could be wrong.
The preloaded apps can't be uninstalled and apps can't be offloaded.
Go into settings > accounts > google and uncheck the stuff you don't want to be synced with the device.
With Google most of the stuff is already stored with them, you just pick what you want to bring down.
What's the goal here? saving space?
- By Thom Howes in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2012, 09:47 AM
- By macleod644 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-03-2012, 03:50 PM
- By radman202 in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2011, 08:03 AM
- By 01steven in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 07-06-2011, 05:00 PM
- By tpc in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 8Last Post: 11-05-2010, 01:27 PM