- 2 Posts
custom kernal and now wont load past x screen
i have rooted my nexus and i tried flashing the motley kernal with the motley app and when i restarted it it wouldnt load past the x so i redid everything and then tried flashing the trinity kernal (TS-ALPHA64) and it did the same thing i am running jelly bean 4.2.1 please help i really want to overclock it. is there any way to get around this?
- By Karl Spihlmann in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 3Last Post: 01-18-2013, 03:29 PM
- By Karl Spihlmann in forum Motorola DefyReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2013, 01:10 AM
- By welderdon in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 4Last Post: 08-23-2012, 08:02 PM
- By GTRDEALER in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 08-16-2011, 08:08 PM
- By fooshii in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 10-17-2010, 08:23 PM