Samsung Galaxy Nexus?

phantomash

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I can see the name helps selling the Nexus, with it being the Galaxy series. But this could mean that everyone will start associating the Nexus brand with Samsung, which isn't nice.

I personally like the name being Nexus Prime.

TheDave

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I just dont see google allowing thew galaxy name attached. period.

its a google nexus phone, they will call it such. no droid, galaxy, etc

Reactions: Wicell

DolfanCole

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I just dont see google allowing thew galaxy name attached. period.

its a google nexus phone, they will call it such. no droid, galaxy, etc

That was my initial thoughts as well. If it's going to be a Nexus, then leave "Galaxy" out of it. You could argue that the Nexus S could also be called the Galaxy Nexus just based on the hardware.

yankdez

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
i dont care what it's called or how everyone will judge me for having a galaxy phone or how everyone will associate nexus with samsung. im going to get a phone that works for me. the end.

yankdez

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
there are rumblings that this isn't vzw's phone. and that vzw's version (1515) will come closer to end of november. and that 1515 won't be a nexus, just an ICS phone. **** U VZW!!!!!
oh yea, take this with salt

delco714

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Sounds sick but I am excited to see what the newly combined forces of motorola and google brings! finally a vanilla droid worthy of kings I believe.

FedexMike

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I know the nexus line always gets the updates first, and that's all that matters to me. I don't even think I'd root my nexus. Lock, stock and vanilla for me. Oh and VZW of course. ;-)

mrpaulc

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
i dont care what it's called or how everyone will judge me for having a galaxy phone or how everyone will associate nexus with samsung. im going to get a phone that works for me. the end.

Do people really judge each other on their phone? You might want to reconsider those associations.

"You know yankdez, me and the guys have been talking. We really don't appreciate you coming around here with a single core processor."

Joshua Munoz

May 6, 2010
www.joshuamunoz.com
Do people really judge each other on their phone? You might want to reconsider those associations.

"You know yankdez, me and the guys have been talking. We really don't appreciate you coming around here with a single core processor."

Just think back to the (sort of) old "Phone Shame" commercials Best Buy used to air. Granted, those weren't smartphones at all, but I guess it's in the same vein?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2