best thin screen protector for fingerprints/clarity

tigim101

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
im thinking of getting a screen protector for my nexus s, right now i have one of those "S" cases from amazon, just saw the case mate pop might get that

the case from amazon came with 6 screen protectors and they were garbage, threw them all out. Ive been searching around for screen protectors and i get mixed reactions from a lot of people. Everyone says ZAGG but a lot of people say u get this orange blur effect and that the screen doesnt look as good. A lot of the ones that say offer ultimate protection, sacrifice screen clarity. I dont need some super anti scratch military grade material, When my phone is in my pocket its the only thing in that pocket, keys and change go somewhere else. I just want a decent one that leaves the screen quality unchanged, and maybe if possible as a bonus reduce fingerprints. Most screen protectors should protect from scratches and when peeled off have an untouched screen under it. Some of them also seem rather expensive, 15-20$ for a 4 inch sheet of film.

I was looking at the body guardz skins, 2 for $15, but still arent sure, ive heard bad things from skinomi, good and bad from ZAGG, some good from best skins ever, and problems with proper dimensions from wrapsol ultra. Which from these is the best for clarity and fingerprints, id also take other suggestions. Mostly want clarity

Baconator

AC Adviser
Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
I have a ZAGG and it is ok. It doesn't leave fingerprints and doesn't mess with the screen color. There are some downsides like at the beginning it feels weird and it will scratch if something sharp gets it. The feel you will get used to. It is a good screen protector.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez