1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    1,117 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default REVIEW: Gelaskins for Nexus S

I am not too big on cases, but enjoy the flare that one could bring to my Nexus S, I have a TPU case and only put it on when I know my Nexus S could be in a situation where it could fall and break ( fishing, playing sports, etc) so when I saw a YouTube video on Gelaskins, I thought it was perfect for me. It had a beautiful look and it allowed my device to be naked at the same time. No increase in thickness or anything stupid like that. I can even still use that TPU case that I have, without even removing the skin. It's awesome! They have a plethora of designs and they are easy to install ( it took me a couple of tries for the back, hard to put it on... but once you get it on, it looks great and feels amazing). If you are a Nexus S user who enjoys the bare feel of the device, but dislike how your hands make the device slide, this is also a great solution.

I myself got the UK design, even though I don't live in the UK I still love the design and look of the style. If you are wondering how much one of these will costs? It's 15 bucks, and a couple of bucks for shipping, the lowest priced shipping is 15 days so it's a pretty big price, but to me it is so worth it.

Link to Nexus S skin section:

Link to the skin I chose for my Nexus S:

And yes the matching background is very cool. In my opinion though, these things are a bit over priced, but just totally worth it for a cool look, and plus you could still place it inside a case, maybe s transparent case? Then you can still have the design with the protection.

Sent from my Nexus S

Pictures:

Last edited by Smokexz; 06-07-2011 at 03:57 PM.
    Devices: Samsung Nexus S 4.0.1(alpha, of course), Samsung Vibrant 2.3.5 CM7 w/ Glitch Kernel v13, broken HTC Dream, and a Google Cr-48 with Ubuntu 11.10

Cool -- I need to find a Canadian / Nova Scotian flag image to warp into a Gelaskin