- 3 Posts
Connecting S800c camera to Android debugger
I can't seem to connect the camera to the debugger in Eclipse, it doesn't show up as a device.
I have USB Debugging turned on in the camera.
I did get an error installing one of the 5 or so drivers when I plugged it in to my Windows 7 box, but I can't figure out which driver was missing.
When I plug in the USB, it says "USB Debugging" on the camera, and the USB symbol shows up, but I do not see the device in Eclipse
Has anyone else been able to debug on the camera?
- 10-05-2012, 09:58 AM #2
Re: Connecting S800c camera to Android debugger
There's been a little bit of chatter on this on the Android-Discuss group. I got it to work after editing the udev rules and -- and this is what I think did it, but I haven't tested -- tossing it into USB storage mode first.
It was finicky, for sure.
- 03-14-2013, 08:12 AM #4
- By ksraghavendra in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 6Last Post: 09-05-2012, 04:35 PM
- By prodigy in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 4Last Post: 06-25-2011, 04:34 PM
- By Trickstr888 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 05-28-2011, 07:34 PM
- By xandout in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-20-2010, 08:05 AM
- By eazid in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 09-20-2010, 07:45 AM