Just FYI, there is a firmware update for the S800c available on Nikon's web site:
S800c - 1.1 firmware update
For some reason you have to download it and stick it on the sdcard, no OTA seems to be available.
I've just gotten it installed and my camera re-rooted, and the only thing I notice off the bat is that it seems to have much less trouble connecting to wi-fi.
Re: firmware update
Just noticed there is a 1.3 firmware available now. Claims to fix some more wi-fi issues, though I finally noticed when I get disconnected, and it doesn't fix that:
Any time I have a notification icon, if I pull down the notifications and press the "Clear" button to get rid of them, the wi-fi connection always seems to drop at the same instance. I was never able to correlate disconnects with anything before, but this seems fairly consistent.
- By jgladstone in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 09-25-2010, 04:10 PM
- By joek1971 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 26Last Post: 09-17-2010, 08:03 AM
- By Evo Longoria in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 08-01-2010, 10:36 AM
- By ZDK in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 15Last Post: 06-25-2010, 11:15 PM
- By murali.lancer in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2009, 06:37 AM