Nokia X bricked! Can't get into the bootloader mode!

maxche

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I ported a rom for the Nokia X, after flashing the ROM, the system starts succefully. But the sdcard can't be recoginized and I got a note to format the sdcard. So I clicked the button and "format the sdcard". After I restart the system. The system can't stat up again. When I plugin in the battery and press the Power button, I can feel the phone just vibrated as nomal. But after that the screen just shows black. There is no "NOKIA" logo shows out. I also can't use the volume and power key to make the phone boot into bootloader or recovery mode. So I think I may have formated the bootloader partion. Any body help? I may be the firt one to make nokia x truely bricked!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I ported a rom for the Nokia X, after flashing the ROM, the system starts succefully. But the sdcard can't be recoginized and I got a note to format the sdcard. So I clicked the button and "format the sdcard". After I restart the system. The system can't stat up again. When I plugin in the battery and press the Power button, I can feel the phone just vibrated as nomal. But after that the screen just shows black. There is no "NOKIA" logo shows out. I also can't use the volume and power key to make the phone boot into bootloader or recovery mode. So I think I may have formated the bootloader partion. Any body help? I may be the firt one to make nokia x truely bricked!

It sounds like it is really bricked, if you can get in to bootloader or boot anything it might be done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech