Is it a conspiracy?

madaudio

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Hey, Shield TV owners - nothing new happening?
This thread seems to have gone dead. Still wondering whether to buy, but no one (here) seems to have any more to add for me to read!!
:'(

Last edited:

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I bought one a few weeks ago and I love it. I don't use it much for android gaming so far, I did the first day and a couple of times since - but I have used it for several PC games and it is fantastic. That and as far as I know it's the first thing with 4k Netflix working.

BobB67

Jul 17, 2015
Visit site
Had mine for about 2 months now, love it, primary device in our living room. Great media streamer, playing tons of games (Space Marshals and Titans of Funk currently), really pleased. GRID gaming is good but I'm not getting over invested until I see the 'big announcment' this month. I would not hesitate to recommend of buy it.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Got the 500GB one just today. So far I like it. A few games from Play are easier to play with the controller.

Kikoshi

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Hey Guy's Im also interested in buying it.
OP= did you finally get it? do you still recommend it, or wait until the end of the year and see if there would be a new"version" of the X1 tv console?

madaudio

May 29, 2014
Visit site
No, did not buy - main purpose was going to be Netflix streaming. But I have signed up for a fibre-optic broadband isp service, which offered a Fetch TV box with Netflix app at no extra cost. But as you can see, I am still reading about it - on many forums, and am generally impressed, with most owners reporting high levels of satisfaction with its speed and slickness of operation, ability to side-load apps not specifically designed for it, 4k streaming ability, etc.

To be honest I have no need for it, but it just sounds so cool, I still want it!!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol