Shield ships July 31st.

The Bard

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
I definitely am! I'm more interested in the game streaming than anything else, even though I know it's still a beta feature. Can't wait to try it out!

Looking forward for your feedback or review :) if it is as good as I thought, then I will ask a friend in US to buy and send it to me :D

Posted via Android Central App

SuperTongue

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Looking forward for your feedback or review :) if it is as good as I thought, then I will ask a friend in US to buy and send it to me :D

Posted via Android Central App

Now that I've got a good camera and tripod, I hope to record a video of the thing in action with the game streaming / other features once I actually receive it. I've got a huge Steam library, so if anyone has any requests, feel free to let me know!

lol3caring

May 9, 2013
Visit site
I am still confused by the term shipping July 31st, does that mean the actual units will ship then or arrive then? I mean the stores will get them on the 31st so how come the people who preordered them get them on the same day, isn't that only fair to the people who pre-ordered?

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
I am still confused by the term shipping July 31st, does that mean the actual units will ship then or arrive then? I mean the stores will get them on the 31st so how come the people who preordered them get them on the same day, isn't that only fair to the people who pre-ordered?

Pre order doesn't mean you get it first or before everyone else. It means that you're guaranteed to get one with the first batch. At least that's what it's supposed to mean.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

isamu99

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Please give us impressions, particularly on how it handles emulators, namely RetroArch running PS1 games, and MAME games like Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae