1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Pc stream to shield

I know you need Intel core i3 pc.
    I have following spec computer:
    Cpu:Intel duo core 2 2.2ghz
    Ram:2gb
    Video card:Geforce 7200gs

can this work for pc streaming to shield,which i can buy Geforce GTX 650 video card,do i really need Inte core i3 pc.
    I hope don't need new pc,this will cost me to much, firstly i will have to buy shield then Geforce gtx 650 video card both of these items will cost me alot of money on top of that buying new pc is cost more money.
    AC Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    8,933 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Pc stream to shield

Quote Originally Posted by sukhi2013 View Post
    I know you need Intel core i3 pc.
    I have following spec computer:
    Cpu:Intel duo core 2 2.2ghz
    Ram:2gb
    Video card:Geforce 7200gs

can this work for pc streaming to shield,which i can buy Geforce GTX 650 video card,do i really need Inte core i3 pc.
    I hope don't need new pc,this will cost me to much, firstly i will have to buy shield then Geforce gtx 650 video card both of these items will cost me alot of money on top of that buying new pc is cost more money.
    I think you would run the risk of not having enough CPU power for the GPU to run well.

Posted via Android Central App
    Kevin F.I.M.T.K. O'Quinn Esq.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

It's recommened to get intel core i3 and that's why minimum speed of 3.1ghz is required.
    I'm qualified computer engineer,i can buy intel core i3 processor,my motherboard doesn't have the i3 processor socket,so it bit of problem for me,well easier option will be buying desktop with intel core i3 with geforce gtx 650,do you know any cheap deals.

Building a pc on this spec costs alot of money.
    AC Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    8,933 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Best I could say would be to look around on sites like tigerdirect and newegg.
    Kevin F.I.M.T.K. O'Quinn Esq.

Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted Mk3

Hmn the specs if your current setup are pretty decent to have a good amount of people interested in it if you are looking to sell it. It could help pay for the cost of buying the new mobo, proc, and additional hardware.

If you're a hardware engineer, cost shouldnt be that much of an issue for you, as you may get a discount or may even be able to buy direct from the manufacturer.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA

Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.

Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18 or My Android Applications @ http://lrdev.net76.net
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Yes i know all that,One thing to understand is that duo core 2 is same processor as i3 core there 2 differences little few percentage faster not great deal and is great for overclocking and that is all.
    As with all computer experts will do a test and that is to buy all the items needed and you can see if it will work by trying it out before buying new system.
    Alot of trust has come to Computer engineer and networkers in this great device.

I can give further info on shield look below:

*Shield has tegra 4 gpu which will be much better graphics than 3ds & vita
    *Using desktop stream to shield using Geforce gtx 650 is far more powerful gpu than ps3,xbox360,so in theory connecting this to tv will give you powerful gaming experience in both worlds handheld and console style gaming on tv,some video claim this more powerful than ps4 because of geforce gtx 650 and geforce gtx are powerful video cards consoles are no match.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

I have upgraded my pc a bit wth 400watt power suppy and 4GB ddr2 pc2-5300,so it's bit better than before.
    If anyone trusted to buy my pc,please give your offers,please make sure there are good prices not in few quids.