Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 37 of 37
Like Tree3Likes
  1. #26  

    Default Re: Nvidia Shield Streaming Issues

    I would like to inform you that I fixed my issue . I did another fresh install of windows, I also reset my shield to factory, I did all updates on my shield, I installed steam & steam beta update, I installed 320.49 NVidia gtx 680 driver, and GeForce experience 1.6... I can now successfully use my shield with all controls just fine. when I install beta updates for gtx 680 driver and GeForce experience beta update, I am no longer able to use the controls.. I am also using both my gtx 680 cards in surround 3d mode @ 120hz , everything works perfect. I did find out I will need to upgrade to a better dual band router due to a few lag issues and network drop.
  2. #27  

    Default Re: Nvidia Shield Streaming Issues

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin O'Quinn View Post
    Awesome! Glad to hear. I hope it gets it going for you.
    It's working and it's awesome!!! It's not perfect but pretty damn cool
  3. #28  
    Kevin O'Quinn's Avatar
    AC Team Emeritus

    Posts
    8,756 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,933 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Nvidia Shield Streaming Issues

    Quote Originally Posted by RzaDaRazor View Post
    It's working and it's awesome!!! It's not perfect but pretty damn cool
    Yep. Still in beta, so it'll only get better.

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Kevin F.I.M.T.K. O'Quinn Esq.
  4. #29  
    Kevin O'Quinn's Avatar
    AC Team Emeritus

    Posts
    8,756 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,933 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Nvidia Shield Streaming Issues

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Lightfoot View Post
    I would like to inform you that I fixed my issue . I did another fresh install of windows, I also reset my shield to factory, I did all updates on my shield, I installed steam & steam beta update, I installed 320.49 NVidia gtx 680 driver, and GeForce experience 1.6... I can now successfully use my shield with all controls just fine. when I install beta updates for gtx 680 driver and GeForce experience beta update, I am no longer able to use the controls.. I am also using both my gtx 680 cards in surround 3d mode @ 120hz , everything works perfect. I did find out I will need to upgrade to a better dual band router due to a few lag issues and network drop.
    Yeah the router can make a big difference, especially if you don't have a 5gHz band right now. For me, it even helped with my internet speed over WiFi.

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Kevin F.I.M.T.K. O'Quinn Esq.
  5. #30  

    Default Re: Nvidia Shield Streaming Issues

    Make sure your shield has the newest firmware, This was a big issue on the nvidia forum. Make sure it's the one from July 26th. I had to DL 2 updates. Also check out the nvidia forum, a lot of helpful people.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  6. #31  

    Default Re: Nvidia Shield Streaming Issues

    Im having a similar issue.My pc always says " no available geforce gtx pcs found ". I have a listed recommended router. I have a geforce gtx 690. The streaming buttons are listed in the nvidia experience. All drivers have been fully updated and also reinstalled using a clean install. I have an alienware aurora r4 desktop.Bios have been fully updated as well as the router. Firewalls have been disabled and same with virus protection programs. I have wiped the shield itself to factory settings. The nvidia techincal support is a joke and they have no idea whats going on. Im so frustrated and need help badly
  7. #32  
    Kevin O'Quinn's Avatar
    AC Team Emeritus

    Posts
    8,756 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,933 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Nvidia Shield Streaming Issues

    Quote Originally Posted by Brinnan Stauffer View Post
    Im having a similar issue.My pc always says " no available geforce gtx pcs found ". I have a listed recommended router. I have a geforce gtx 690. The streaming buttons are listed in the nvidia experience. All drivers have been fully updated and also reinstalled using a clean install. I have an alienware aurora r4 desktop.Bios have been fully updated as well as the router. Firewalls have been disabled and same with virus protection programs. I have wiped the shield itself to factory settings. The nvidia techincal support is a joke and they have no idea whats going on. Im so frustrated and need help badly
    Sorry i didn't see this sooner. Have you taken all OTA's on SHIELD? Have you made sure that you don't have driver's for any other GPU's installed?
    Kevin F.I.M.T.K. O'Quinn Esq.
  8. #33  

    Default Re: Nvidia Shield Streaming Issues

    yes all drivers on the system are for this OS. I actually reinstalled my entire os to the ground trying to fix this and still nothing
  9. #34  
    Kevin O'Quinn's Avatar
    AC Team Emeritus

    Posts
    8,756 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,933 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Nvidia Shield Streaming Issues

    Quote Originally Posted by Brinnan Stauffer View Post
    yes all drivers on the system are for this OS. I actually reinstalled my entire os to the ground trying to fix this and still nothing
    Under "My Rig" is GeForce Experience you have the "Game Optimization" and "Game Streaming" boxes with a green check mark with the word Ready next to them?
    Kevin F.I.M.T.K. O'Quinn Esq.
  10. #35  

    Default Re: Nvidia Shield Streaming Issues

    yeah
  11. #36  
    Kevin O'Quinn's Avatar
    AC Team Emeritus

    Posts
    8,756 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,933 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Nvidia Shield Streaming Issues

    Quote Originally Posted by Brinnan Stauffer View Post
    yeah
    And both devices are connected to the same network? That's the only other thing I can think of. If those boxes are checked on GeForce Experience, and you've taken all OTA's, are connected to the same network, then it should work.

    Also, make sure you're on the Beta Channel with Steam, and that the games you're trying to play are supported with PC Streaming to Shield.
    Kevin F.I.M.T.K. O'Quinn Esq.
  12. #37  

    Default Re: Nvidia Shield Streaming Issues

    I couldnt get mine to stream either. It would connect to the pc but just said "no supported games" I turned off windows firewall and tried 2 different N dual band routers I had lying around and still no go. Then it hit me to disable SLI. Did that and instantly my game library showed up.

    Running 2 GTX680s with a 560 dedicated to physics. I was able to enable SLI after my library popped up on the shield, it surprisingly stayed connected.

    Hope this helps you fellow SLI guys.
    Kevin O'Quinn likes this.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Galaxy S4 : Gallery and Camera App Issues
    By Shon123 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-31-2014, 02:35 PM
  2. Issue with Chromecast on Cisco Aironet 1140
    By HighOnHops in forum Google Chromecast
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-12-2014, 10:22 PM
  3. Google Chromecast : Netflix battery life issue
    By nick_krawczyk in forum Google Chromecast
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-07-2013, 02:50 PM
  4. Verizon Galaxy Note 2 : Front facing camera issues on beans build 20
    By biggjd69 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, & Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-31-2013, 02:48 PM
  5. Nexus 7 Audio Issue! Please Help!
    By ajdinst42 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-31-2013, 01:33 PM

Posting Permissions

B