NVIDIA Shield - Dead on Arrival 2 on SHIELD - A perfect match
Dead on Arrival 2 was recently released, so I took some time to see how it plays on SHIELD, since the developer made sure to emphasize the fact that it was optimized for controllers, and specifically SHIELD. It's also Tegra-optimized, and the game looks really good on SHIELD.
The controls work really well, the gameplay is very smooth, and even the audio seems well done. It is free-to-play with in app purchases, but those aren't required. You can unlock seemingly everything through gameplay, with the purchases speeding up the process. Similar to many other games that have come out recently.
Here's a quick video:
Forum Rules & Guidelines -- CLICK HERE
I'm an NVIDIA Tegra Champ. Here's what that means. It means that from time to time I might receive products and/or services from NVIDIA to evaluate them and provide feedback to NVIDIA and you, our valuable members. What this does NOT mean is that my opinion will be biased. Any opinion that I express here and elsewhere are solely based on my personal preference and any relevant expertise that I may/may not have on the subject matter.
- 11-02-2013, 06:20 PM #2
- 11-15-2013, 09:48 AM #3
Re: NVIDIA Shield - Dead on Arrival 2 on SHIELD - A perfect match
I totally agree with you. One thing i have noticed is that games like DoA2 or Zombie Driver etc are not looking to gouge the end user on in game purchases. I believe Nvidia has a big role in it as it wants these games to be played by a lot of people so that they see how impressive the Nvidia chipsets are.
- By Beantown Bashers in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 39Last Post: 10-03-2013, 11:20 PM
- By Cforte in forum Other Huawei Android PhonesReplies: 4Last Post: 10-02-2013, 03:59 PM
- By toicy4ya in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-02-2013, 07:13 AM
- By Vinoth Obroi in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-01-2013, 11:02 PM
- By stephanie85 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-01-2013, 07:38 PM