NVidia Shield - Games that allow local multiplayer(without WiFi)?

isamu99

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Question guys,

The Nintendo Gameboy Advance and (I think)the NDS allows you to play local multiplayer(VS or coop) via a link cable and 3DS allows local wireless play. The PSP also allows you to play multiplayer via what it calls "WLAN".

Does the Nvidia Shield have this capability? Where up to four or maybe five or six Shields can connect wirelessly *without* the need for a WiFi hotspot connection? If so, what are some good fun Android games that allow you to play with up to 4, 5 or 6 people locally?

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Question guys,

The Nintendo Gameboy Advance and (I think)the NDS allows you to play local multiplayer(VS or coop) via a link cable and 3DS allows local wireless play. The PSP also allows you to play multiplayer via what it calls "WLAN".

Does the Nvidia Shield have this capability? Where up to four or maybe five or six Shields can connect wirelessly *without* the need for a WiFi hotspot connection? If so, what are some good fun Android games that allow you to play with up to 4, 5 or 6 people locally?

I'm not sure it can do anything like that through wifi, but I do know that you can play Virtual Tennis through a Bluetooth connection with another SHIELD.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy