1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default NVidia Shield - Games that allow local multiplayer(without WiFi)?

Question guys,

The Nintendo Gameboy Advance and (I think)the NDS allows you to play local multiplayer(VS or coop) via a link cable and 3DS allows local wireless play. The PSP also allows you to play multiplayer via what it calls "WLAN".

Does the Nvidia Shield have this capability? Where up to four or maybe five or six Shields can connect wirelessly *without* the need for a WiFi hotspot connection? If so, what are some good fun Android games that allow you to play with up to 4, 5 or 6 people locally?
    AC Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    8,933 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: NVidia Shield - Games that allow local multiplayer(without WiFi)?

Quote Originally Posted by isamu99 View Post
    Question guys,

The Nintendo Gameboy Advance and (I think)the NDS allows you to play local multiplayer(VS or coop) via a link cable and 3DS allows local wireless play. The PSP also allows you to play multiplayer via what it calls "WLAN".

Does the Nvidia Shield have this capability? Where up to four or maybe five or six Shields can connect wirelessly *without* the need for a WiFi hotspot connection? If so, what are some good fun Android games that allow you to play with up to 4, 5 or 6 people locally?
    I'm not sure it can do anything like that through wifi, but I do know that you can play Virtual Tennis through a Bluetooth connection with another SHIELD.
    Kevin F.I.M.T.K. O'Quinn Esq.