OnePlus 2 Languages

Ivo-p

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I want to buy the OnePlus 2 as a gift. It is important however that the phone supports my native language, which is Bulgarian. Can someone check if it is available and post a pic of it. It should be written like this - Български. Thank you in advance!

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Just had a look through the language tab and I couldn't see a Bulgarian setting, sorry.

Here's a screenshot with the only languages that are written in Cyrillic... Probably no help, but just in case one is close enough.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 767.jpg
    767.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 13

katarighe

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
Hi, is your OnePlus Two has China or Global Version from the screenshot? Please check "about phone" from settings menu.

The China version is A2001 while Global Versions are A2003 and A2005. If your phone is now A2001, there is a problem with your language. The OnePlus 2 phones sold without an invite may reduce the number of languages.

katarighe

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
Just had a look through the language tab and I couldn't see a Bulgarian setting, sorry.

Here's a screenshot with the only languages that are written in Cyrillic... Probably no help, but just in case one is close enough.

OnePlus_21438920490.jpg

This is one example from A2001 China OnePlus version.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
It is the Chinese version I've got (I got tired of waiting for an invite) but the software is universal.

It could be that the euro version has more languages enabled, but if I were the OP I wouldn't make that assumption.