(Time sensitive) Looking for input on the OP2 dual sim capability

Ecm

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I've received my OP2 invitation to purchase, and have about 18 hours to make the leap. (The darned invitation went to the spam folder...)

One of my main reasons for looking at the device was for the dual sim capability. My plan was to slim down to one device. I have my personal device (a BlackBery Passport), and a company issued iPhone 5S. I've scanned through the OP2 threads and see no mention of the dual sim capability.

I would need to be able to receive and make calls with either sim/phone number without any manual switching. Next priority would be to receive/send SMS with no manual switching. Ideally, I would also like to be able to specify which sim/data would be used for specific email accounts. I've been through the spec's and reviews enough to know that I'd be OK with the device otherwise.

I suspect that the second sim may be limited to 2G or 3G. Does anyone here have any experience with using 2 sim's?

lostlogik

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site
Probably a bit late now but from my experience of using it, the dual sims are limited to assigning voice text and data, not specific email accounts.

Posted via the Android Central App

Ecm

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. That falls in line with everything I found on the OP2 forums as well. I skipped the invite. Now looking at other options.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar