Delivery time?

NucleBAH

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
My dad ordered his 64gb OPT some time early this week from OnePlus (we are in the UK for reference) and according to DHL's website it has been in a city near the German-Polish border since Wednesday. Did anyone else purchasing a OPT in the UK get the issue of it being in a specific area (which DHL said it is not there)?

Posted via the Android Central App

EddieMD

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site
I'm having exactly the same problem. I bought mine last Sunday, received an email on Tuesday saying it had shipped. I phoned DHL on Thursday or so as the tracking number hadn't updated to find out it hadn't even been shipped. I contacted oneplus support on Friday to be told the order was showing as complete and would be shipped the next day (Saturday)...nothing so I contacted support last night (sunday) to be told that it's 3 days processing time and 2-5 days delivery...working days I might add!!!. When I said I had been told it had already shipped and the information they gave had been misleading I was sent a link to the legal and privacy section and promptly cut off. I'm not amused to say the least.

cruz allen

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Not exactly, but their priority shipping is garbage. My accessories were shipped standard and they arrived 3 days sooner than the priority.

NucleBAH

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
I'm having exactly the same problem. I bought mine last Sunday, received an email on Tuesday saying it had shipped. I phoned DHL on Thursday or so as the tracking number hadn't updated to find out it hadn't even been shipped. I contacted oneplus support on Friday to be told the order was showing as complete and would be shipped the next day (Saturday)...nothing so I contacted support last night (sunday) to be told that it's 3 days processing time and 2-5 days delivery...working days I might add!!!. When I said I had been told it had already shipped and the information they gave had been misleading I was sent a link to the legal and privacy section and promptly cut off. I'm not amused to say the least.

Exact same case as my dad. He will be relieved to know its not just his phone, albeit ever so slightly angry (by ever so slightly i mean massively).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34