One Plus 3 Camera and Video Samples

MartinMPL

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone have any pictures of kids or animals? Things that are moving rather quickly. This looks like a great camera for the most part, but I'll be using it for pics of my kids and crazy dog.

The blurring is terrible indoors and outdoors in decent light when trying to take pictures of my kids. It could almost be a deal breaker for me. I've read that the auto ISO setting is too high resulting in slower focus. I have this phone for work and dropped having another of my own - I may have to revert to carrying two phones again.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
The blurring is terrible indoors and outdoors in decent light when trying to take pictures of my kids. It could almost be a deal breaker for me. I've read that the auto ISO setting is too high resulting in slower focus. I have this phone for work and dropped having another of my own - I may have to revert to carrying two phones again.

That's my biggest issue with it. Pics look OK, but the blurring is terrible. This phone otherwise has everything I want. But camera is really important to me. It takes good pics of buildings, but sucks with people and animals and indoors. It looks like a phone from a few years ago.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
IMG_20170129_091008_01.jpg
Here is one of my truck! From this past weekend and it came out awesome! (I did remove the License plate...That is why the black on the front looks a bit strange.)

IMG_20170129_091024.jpg
And this was my weekend! Load after load! But we love the wood stove!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc