network issue problem in oneplus 3..

nazar ali1

Jun 22, 2016
Visit site
Facing a horrible network issue problem on the first day of purchase... Can't able to connect to 3g or 4g in India... Only 2g network is connecting

Posted via the Android Central App

Levigawly

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
Facing a horrible network issue problem on the first day of purchase... Can't able to connect to 3g or 4g in India... Only 2g network is connecting

Posted via the Android Central App

Bhai..try restarting your OP3 with selecting 3g in networks..
It will solve your problem..
N if you have any more queries please let me know..

Madhav Sanduja

Jul 8, 2016
Visit site
Op3 hangs on toggling between screen or opening setting or google now crashes all on the first day

I bought this phone from the only seller amazon in India and I didn't expect this one my first use phone is hanging and get to auto reboot and when it comes back it happens again... It is due to any bug in oxygen os or could it be a issue with this particular device... I didn't buy such a monster performer to face such issues...and feeling highly disappointed and planing to return this phone... Any suggestion or help

rajat naik1

Jul 26, 2016
Visit site
Re: Op3 hangs on toggling between screen or opening setting or google now crashes all on the first d

I bought this phone from the only seller amazon in India and I didn't expect this one my first use phone is hanging and get to auto reboot and when it comes back it happens again... It is due to any bug in oxygen os or could it be a issue with this particular device... I didn't buy such a monster performer to face such issues...and feeling highly disappointed and planing to return this phone... Any suggestion or help
I had the same problem the auto rebooting issue is with the op launcher so I am using nova launcher so no more auto reboots. But the log issue is yet to be solved, I contacted the tech support they said re flashing to stock firmware will solve all the problems yet to hear more from them.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513