Charging without the dash

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Yeah used my USB fast charge CSR charger at work and it charged pretty fast. Not as fast as my dash CSR charger but pretty decent.

ben55124

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
OP3 is my first usb-c device so bought a few micro-USB to USB-C adapters. Now I can re-use all the micro-usb chargers I have around the house.

JonnyT

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
OP3 is my first usb-c device so bought a few micro-USB to USB-C adapters. Now I can re-use all the micro-usb chargers I have around the house.

Same, turns out switching form Micro-USB to USB-C isn't as dramatic as I thought and can be done for the price of about two twin-packs of adapters.

DamianP

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
It may be my imagination but the older quick charge car car charger I have seems to charge it pretty quick compared to the car dash charger. I will need to look at rates and post the differences.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site

You may have already realised this, but keep one with you at all times.

If you need to borrow a friend's charger, they probably won't have USB C.

On topic, yeah, it actually seems to charge well from anything. Even my PC's USB port while it's off.

Posted via the Android Central App

jonnycakes

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
My tronsmart car charger won't charge my Oneplus 3 at all, even if I use the dash cable. Haven't had issues on other chargers other than the expected slow speeds. Not sure what's up with the car charger.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1