jtcannonball

Trusted Member
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I just got it today and I've downloaded Nova but haven't had the time to really customize it yet. Had a baby dedication at church today for my daughter so was very busy.

Posted via the Android Central App

Armeniandave

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
I keep trying to use the stock launcher but I end up always going back to Nova Launcher Prime. It just has too many options and customizations to not use for me.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Nova prime, of course!

Don't know why anyone with a little tech savvy uses the stock launcher on any phone.

doa70

May 1, 2016
Visit site
Having only migrated from iPhone a few days ago (Friday actually) I haven't tried a different launcher yet. Want to get the feel for how "almost pure" Android feels. Surprised to see Microsoft released a launcher though for the platform. I mean I get offering Office apps and the like, but an OS UI/UX tool? Nice.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Having only migrated from iPhone a few days ago (Friday actually) I haven't tried a different launcher yet. Want to get the feel for how "almost pure" Android feels. Surprised to see Microsoft released a launcher though for the platform. I mean I get offering Office apps and the like, but an OS UI/UX tool? Nice.

If you want to see what fully "pure"android is like, give Google now launcher a try.

I don't like it lol.

Ed Briggs

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Some people just really like the stock launcher. I like some way more than others.
Like me. 99% of the time I just text people or sometimes a phone call. I don't need bells and whistles for that. I already use a custom rom, which does things I'll never use or need.

CTalman

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site
Usually I use Action launcher 3. That and Nova for me. Although since I've had the OP3 for about a week now I am still using Oxygen OS. There's a lot to like!
I think I'll use it for a while before going to a launcher...

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
I run a Google Now Launcher/Action Launcher 3 rotation. I love stock. For me, Action Launcher feels like a customizable Google Now Launcher. I use it for dark themes.

Daily driver is a G5.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20