Screen protector saved me Screen protector saved me

Phonejock

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
I hate screen protectors and never use them but since this came with it I left it on. Well I use my phone for music in the gym. Well I had 75lb dumbbell on my knee and kicked it up for shoulder press and left a huge gash in the screen. I thought for sure it went through protector and got the screen but when I removed it the screen was flawless. So think carefully before you take it off.

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Whew! I'm reluctant to have my phone with me in the gym to begin with, for this very reason. I usually keep it in my gym bag on the side, and use Bluetooth headphones.

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
Re: Screen protector saved meScreen protector saved me

Omg! Ahhh.

Glad that your screen protector saved you there. Whoa.

bez54

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I dropped a battery pack on my phone. Screen looked cracked. But the factory fitted screen protector saved it. Not a mark on the screen. So the screen is now unprotected. So ordered a flip case from Amazon today. It gave me enough of a scare to get it wrapped up.

Posted via the Android Central App

JonnyT

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I have no idea! I hadn't done anything interesting or active at all that day. Just looked at it the next day and was like "what the hell?"

Quite saddened, managed to drop my previous phones multiple times and walk away without a scratch! I do firmly believe it was my fault though, Gorilla Glass is Gorilla Glass after all, hardly a OnePlus fault.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmitrbol