OnePlus suspends sales of the OnePlus 3

jtcannonball

Trusted Member
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Guess OnePlus isn't as grown up as people thought. I have to think all the fans of the phone got theirs already so it won't be as big of a story as if it was right away. But they are suspending sales for a long time. What's the wait time right now here in the States? Mine came really fast.

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: suspended sales

Hmm. I foresee an uptick of posts from members looking for people to purchase an OP3 for them ...

jtcannonball

Trusted Member
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Apparently my title wasn't up to standards. It's so official now and I didn't modify it. Lol

anon(464338)

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Is this in the US? I ordered mine last week. My suggested ship date is August 23rd. I thought this was a pretty darn long time but as long as I get it, I can wait. If its longer, I'll cancel and get an Axon 7.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Is this in the US? I ordered mine last week. My suggested ship date is August 23rd. I thought this was a pretty darn long time but as long as I get it, I can wait. If its longer, I'll cancel and get an Axon 7.

Nope--the article said European countries, so you should be ok in the US.

JonnyT

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
OnePlus did a big European Tour to promote the OP3 - looks like it worked much better than expected! It's a shame, for sure, but it's good to see the demand going up for these phones. Hopefully they can pull-in this timeline a little.

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Guess OnePlus isn't as grown up as people thought. I have to think all the fans of the phone got theirs already so it won't be as big of a story as if it was right away. But they are suspending sales for a long time. What's the wait time right now here in the States? Mine came really fast.

Apparently this hasn't got to do with lack of sales but simply they cant keep up with demand. AFAIK.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21