Problem with Google Play Services

BB_Wally

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
I just got my OnePlus 3T today and I keep getting the same message. I'm new to Android and don't have a clue what to do to fix this problem. Help please! 1480473568019.jpg
7720a0f47c06aa9ef8bceb2044ede8f9.jpg

Last edited:

SteveLA

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
I got my 3T today and spent over an hour dealing with this. After searching around the web for solutions, this seemed to work: uninstall the Google Plus app. And then uninstall updates in the Google Play Services app. (It'll eventually update itself again.) That seemed to fix things for me. Don't ask me why.

laurencewo

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
I'm having the same issue. Google Play services is up to date, it's on the same version as my Nexus 5X but I still get the error constantly, stopping me using most Google apps. I don't have Google+ and I can't uninstall updates to the google play services app. Any ideas please??

Unrelated, how do I change the grid size? I don't have the option in customise, just search, gestures and icons.

laurencewo

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
I'm having the same issue. Google Play services is up to date, it's on the same version as my Nexus 5X but I still get the error constantly, stopping me using most Google apps. I don't have Google+ and I can't uninstall updates to the google play services app. Any ideas please??

Unrelated, how do I change the grid size? I don't have the option in customise, just search, gestures and icons.

Fixed google play services by emptying cache and deleting all data, then rebooting, phew.