Will you upgrade from the OnePlus 3 to the 3T?

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Simple question for all the existing OnePlus 3 owners out there. Will you upgrade (or have you already upgraded) to the 3T?

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Nah, too much of a huge price increase for not much of a spec increase. (Bearing in mind my Britishness)

Here is a speed test that compares the OnePlus 3 vs 3T. In many instances, you will notice that the video has to be slowed down by a factor of 4, to even determine the winner. If anyone is worried about their OP3's performance, compared to the 3T, you can simply install the ElementalX kernel and, as the benchmark screenshots show in that thread, blow the 3T away. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXuTIU72qmk

Last edited:

speedlever

Trusted Member
Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
It's very tempting to me because I would like to have the extra headroom of the 128GB storage. The extra battery capacity would be appreciated too. But I'd really like to get one so I can have one I can play around with CBs and stuff and one to be my dependable daily driver while I have fun learning how to do all that nerdly stuff. ;)

inffy

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
Is there a difference in camera from the OPO3 to the OPO3t?

Only on the selfie camera. But the camera app on 3T is different (which will come to OP3 too). The nougat update will make them the "same phone" software wise

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay