Is the 3T built better than the 3?

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Just curious. I was a OnePlus 2 user for some time, didn't pick up the 3 but have a question. For those in the know, is the 3T build quality any better or different than the original 3? I'm hoping they've made some build improvements over and above the upgrades... can't recall if they did this.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
This thread implies that there was something that needed fixing about the Oneplus 3 build quality, and there wasn't. Even the sapphire cameras glass, while a nice addition, wasn't really necessary.

The build is orders of magnitude better than the 2.

vintagetechtm

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
This thread implies that there was something that needed fixing about the Oneplus 3 build quality, and there wasn't. Even the sapphire cameras glass, while a nice addition, wasn't really necessary.

I agree, OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T have the same quality build - both are high quality builds in my opinion and experience with my OnePlus 3.

speedlever

Trusted Member
Dec 31, 2011
Visit site

I don't know about the OP2, but JRE seems to think pretty highly of the OP3/OP3T build quality:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PZ8W_g6Vvk