Would anyone be opposed to a smaller size?

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
You want a smaller phone with less battery life.
And a smaller screen to look at.

Not for me.
I liked a bigger phone. with bigger screen and a bigger battery.

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Coming from a phone that had a 3.1" inch screen and now having a 5.0" inch you can really feel the difference.

I think for me having a 4.7" inch would be perfect but I would be happy with a screen that up to 5.4" inch. Anything bigger than that and it will feel like a small tablet for me.

Posted via Android Central App

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Coming from a phone that had a 3.1" inch screen and now having a 5.0" inch you can really feel the difference.

I think for me having a 4.7" inch would be perfect but I would be happy with a screen that up to 5.4" inch. Anything bigger than that and it will feel like a small tablet for me.

Posted via Android Central App

What phone do you have now?

And what did you have before with that tiny screen?

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
What phone do you have now?

And what did you have before with that tiny screen?

Currently have a Blackberry Leap - 5.0" inch screen and still use my Blackberry Q5 - 3.1" inch screen for most of my tasks.
It's funny that, when i use my Q5 it honestly doesn't feel that small. maybe its just because i used to have a 2.4" inch screen with my Blackberry 8520 so things were actually nicer with the 3.1" LOL

1213 1213

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
Oneplus may do it in the future, but a small company would have supply issues by diversifying their product line. You only need to look at the invite system to see what sort of problems occur when you don't have a grip on how much demand you would have, and that was with just one phone.

The fans of Oneplus are more likely to prefer a 5.5" device, and it allows a bigger battery too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad