OnePlus Customer service question

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Whats the OP Customer service really like?

I have heard some bad things about OnePlus customer service. Does anyone here have any stories they don't mind sharing? Even if its a good one?

Thanks!

MRS DIVA

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
I had to return my 1st OP3 as it was defective. Oneplus were excellent with regards to collecting my phone unfortunately that was the end of my good Customer Service .

Once my phone was back in their possession, I had to continually chase them to find out when I would be getting a replacement device. Countless emails were sent, numerous phone calls were made and I had different members of staff giving me conflicting information.

I got so fed up, I eventually asked for a refund. I was then contacted by a supervisor who promised that he would sort out my problem . He was true to his word (what a good chap) and arranged for a new phone to be sent out to me.

The whole process from start to finish was nearly a month which was very frustrating. The staff were always polite and professional and I did feel sorry that their Management Team had put them in an awkward position of not being able to help.

I will end on a positive note...I really like my phone and I'm hoping that in time, Oneplus will improve their Customer Service. (fingers crossed) 🙏