OxygenOS 4.0.2 (N) OTA for OnePlus 3 & 3T

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
I stumbled across that tips thread just before I saw you mention it over on that OP3/Nougat thread in the OP forums.

Or had you mentioned it here earlier?

I was pulling your leg speedlever! :)

That is an excellent article by MarkLR and a must read for all Nougat users on the OP3 & 3T.

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
So got a weird issue here guys. Haven't seen it mentioned anywhere yet. After the 4.0.2 update, my physical home button (fps) when tapped, doesn't go home, it takes me to google now, as if I was holding it down.

I've rebooted and cleared cache. I have also factory rest last week before the last update, so don't really want to do that again, but I may have to.

speedlever

Trusted Member
Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
So got a weird issue here guys. Haven't seen it mentioned anywhere yet. After the 4.0.2 update, my physical home button (fps) when tapped, doesn't go home, it takes me to google now, as if I was holding it down.

I've rebooted and cleared cache. I have also factory rest last week before the last update, so don't really want to do that again, but I may have to.

Just curious, but do you have any actions set on your home button?

I'm kinda holding off the FDR to see if there are any more updates from OP in the next week or two.

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Just curious, but do you have any actions set on your home button?

I'm kinda holding off the FDR to see if there are any more updates from OP in the next week or two.

Nope, not at all. Just the usual hold for Google now. I'm thinking my next step is to do another FDR unfortunately :(

That sounds like a good idea to wait, especially at this point with the updates.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Nope, not at all. Just the usual hold for Google now. I'm thinking my next step is to do another FDR unfortunately :(

That sounds like a good idea to wait, especially at this point with the updates.

Have you tried turning software buttons on and disabling the fingerprint scanner, then rebooting and turning the hardware buttons back on?

anon(556922)

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site

I also noticed that when I'm unlocking with fingerprint if I stay on the button one second after it unlocks, it activates Google

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech