Thinking of buying OnePlus 3t

jcdub

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Just sold my 6P and can't justify the price of the pixel xl. So I'm thinking of buying the OnePlus 3t orange Sony ZX
What you you think of your 3t. Does it support 4g+ LTE+. Pros and cons in general.
Thanks

Steemlives

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
Just sold my 6P and can't justify the price of the pixel xl. So I'm thinking of buying the OnePlus 3t orange Sony ZX
What you you think of your 3t. Does it support 4g+ LTE+. Pros and cons in general.
Thanks

You wont go wrong, 4g and LTE+ worked right out of the box for me on T-Mobile as well as T-mobile wifi calling and VoLTE.

It's a very fast & stable phone. and I prefer the feel and looks over the Pixel. What's not to love for the price tag.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
The phone is super fast and the battery is pretty nice as well. 4G and LTE+ worked out of the box for me as well on att. The factory screen protector that is comes with was a nice bonus as well.

You will love the 3T! Let us know what you end up doing. No matter the choice enjoy the new device! :)

bcbbanga4l

Q&A Team
Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Currently have the 6p also thinking about getting rid of it and jumping on the op3t train. The Gs8 while beautiful is way too much money about click pay now lol

32gig

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
I just got a OnePlus 3t yesterday. So far I am digging it, coming from a Nexus 6 previously, only thing I miss is the 6" screen on the 6, but will get used to it as everything else about the 3t just works flawlessly. I'm running on straight talks at&t sim, everything worked out the box, no problem with apn settings or anything.. love it..

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci