1st time caller , long time listener

h20work

Feb 3, 2017
Visit site
Got my 3T yesterday. After heavy heavy use, all I can say is wow.

This has to be the most under rated phone on the market. I had never even heard of it until last week. Dam thing is insanely fast at everything, and battery life is better than I was expecting.

The packaging and USB cable are clearly apple'ish but that's not a bad thing. Dash charging is a game changer for me.

2 things I didn't like, both were non hardware related. Stock Android keyboard and the Gmail app. Keyboard was fixed within minutes by downloading the BlackBerry version, and I bought a $12/yr subscription for hub+ to fix the email.

Made one mistake thinking it had a micro SD slot but that was my own fault misreading a review. 64gb is plenty for my needs, considering I had to deal with 16gb on ios the last few years.

It's been a really long time since I can say I'm happy with a new device. Everything up until now including the iPhone was a major disappointment. Excellent combination of hardware and properly matured software.

anon(556922)

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
Welcome! I managed to score one of the 128gb version and I'm very happy with it. Been using it for a couple of weeks now and dash charge doesn't cease to amaze me

Lefty724

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Got my 3T yesterday. After heavy heavy use, all I can say is wow.

This has to be the most under rated phone on the market. I had never even heard of it until last week. Dam thing is insanely fast at everything, and battery life is better than I was expecting.

The packaging and USB cable are clearly apple'ish but that's not a bad thing. Dash charging is a game changer for me.

2 things I didn't like, both were non hardware related. Stock Android keyboard and the Gmail app. Keyboard was fixed within minutes by downloading the BlackBerry version, and I bought a $12/yr subscription for hub+ to fix the email.

Made one mistake thinking it had a micro SD slot but that was my own fault misreading a review. 64gb is plenty for my needs, considering I had to deal with 16gb on ios the last few years.

It's been a really long time since I can say I'm happy with a new device. Everything up until now including the iPhone was a major disappointment. Excellent combination of hardware and properly matured software.
Which Blackberry keyboard did you download? I'd like a nice BB keyboard!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish