Oneplus 3t just blacked out, can't get it on again...?

A

AC Question

So i here i was, just randomly browsing the web (using tuga browser, a chromium based third-party browser), when my screen just randomly blacks out. I wait for a while, touch the home button, try the power button, and nothing happens. I try to turn it off by pressing the power button for 10 seconds, and nothing... Not even a vibration. I try putting it in recovery mode, but no progress here either. The battery was full when the blackout happened, so that shouldn't be the problem either. This is also the first time i've had any sort of problem with this device. I'm not rooted, and i am using stock oxygenOS 4.0.3.
Send help!

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
First, what happens when you plug the charger in? The next thing to try would be connecting it to a PC and seeing what you can do from there... If nothing happens when you plug it in and a PC won't see it at all, the device is likely dead.

Here's a link to a factory reset tool that has fixed the issue for others, but will obviously factory reset your device:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-3t/help/oneplus-3t-factory-restore-utility-t3511287

Do note, I haven't used or even downloaded this tool... If it does anything bad to your stuff, I'll feel sorry for ya, but it won't be my fault ;)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox