[1+3T] 64 GB + Warranty or 128 GB no warranty

A

AC Question

So I am that guy who has never tried Android before. Literally never seen it in real life. Friends use it but never asked to try their phones, Idk why.

I am getting sick of Apple, and I am currently using an iPhone 6 Plus which is not only getting so outdated and slow, but battery causing the phone to randomly shutdown too.

I decided to go with a OnePlus 3T as it is a powerful device, almost stock Android and cheapest option too, so that if I end up not liking Android (I am sure I will love it though), I would have some cash left to get whatever Apple throws in our faces in September.

Now, my 6 Plus is just 64 GB but it doesn't have a 16 MP camera like the OnePlus, and doesn't shoot in 4K either. I have about 12 GB left, and was wondering what do you guys think. Is 64 GB okay and warranty feels more important than getting the 128 GB model?

I never needed to take advantage of warranties before. Never needed to repair a phone because I take good care of them but I am also not sure how solid the build quality is for the OnePlus. Thanks in advance

ben55124

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
Sounds like you are risk averse, so likely need the insurance for peace of mind. Otherwise buy the 64GB, offload media when your phone gets full, and pocket the savings towards your next phone.

...also note that the OP warranty likely involves a mail in process. They don't have a local apple store you may have with your iPhone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2