Bluetooth profiles are randomly being deleted. :(

DudeThatsErin

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
I have issues with my 3T. This started about a month ago but I've noticed it more and more recently. Last time this happened, I had to re-pair my Zenwatch 2. That was just today. >.<

Anyway, this is what is happening.

I turn on whatever bluetooth device I want to connect...watch, LG Tones, bluetooth speaker, or car. I go to connect it on my phone (automatically because it was already paired) and it doesn't automatically connect so I go into my phone settings and see that I have to re-pair the devices.

This has happened through several cache clearings as well as tons of reboots. This also happened though a factory reset.

I'm on stock rom, rooted (Magisk), TWRP recovery. I have the latest update (4.0.3) and TWRP is updated.

Any ideas what is causing this? Do I have to get an RMA?

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
I have issues with my 3T. This started about a month ago but I've noticed it more and more recently. Last time this happened, I had to re-pair my Zenwatch 2. That was just today. >.<

Anyway, this is what is happening.

I turn on whatever bluetooth device I want to connect...watch, LG Tones, bluetooth speaker, or car. I go to connect it on my phone (automatically because it was already paired) and it doesn't automatically connect so I go into my phone settings and see that I have to re-pair the devices.

This has happened through several cache clearings as well as tons of reboots. This also happened though a factory reset.

I'm on stock rom, rooted (Magisk), TWRP recovery. I have the latest update (4.0.3) and TWRP is updated.

Any ideas what is causing this? Do I have to get an RMA?

The latest official update for the OnePlus 3T model is OxygenOS 4.1.1 on Android Nougat 7.1.1.

As per post #1 of the official thread, this release has, among other improvements... "Improved bluetooth connectivity"

See...

OxygenOS 4.1.1 (7.1.1) OTA for OnePlus 3T

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800