Whu cant I play anything video related and the notification sound stops too

Mariah1738

May 14, 2017
Visit site
I got a One Plus 3T. It's a brand new phone. But suddenly when I tried to record a video it showed that "There was an error recording the video". And in the gallery I couldn't play the video it said "Couldn't play the video". After that I checked every app that has the camera and it didn't record videos. Sometimes the normal picture taking was working. And sometimes it won't even take a picture. At that time all my notification sound stops too. After I rebooted the phone it started to work fine. But after a couple of hours the problem starts again. I did a factory reset and cleared cache. But the problem still exists. Please help. I would really appreciate that.

Mariah1738

May 14, 2017
Visit site
Hello. Thanks for the reply. But I already did a factory reset which delete​d all the third party apps. But I guess I should still try doing the safe mode , shouldn't I ?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
It's not uncommon for apps to get reinstalled after a factory reset, either automatically if you're doing an automatic restore, or manually (since people habitually install certain apps on their phones). So yes, it's still worth trying in Safe Mode.

Mariah1738

May 14, 2017
Visit site
Hey I'm a girl with very little knowledge of these things. And I'm scared to do this flash thing fearing that I'll mess up even more. So if I do the first technique according to the video will it work ? Sorry for being so annoying but I'm just super scared.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calvinxander08