WARNING! new update could ruin your phone

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
OnePlus 3 update - users warned new upgrade could RUIN their phone[/I][/I]"

"OnePlus 3 smartphone fans have been warned against updating their device after it was found to have a damaging effect.

The company was flooded with complaints from users after rolling out a software update earlier today that was negatively affecting the device's battery life and overall performance.

Some customers reported faster battery drain than previously experienced, following other grumbles that the device's RAM performance was slower than seen prior to updating.
"

"However if you are a OnePlus 3 owner, it may be worth holding off from updating your device for now, or keeping a battery charger nearby just in case."

Last edited:

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I have also noticed slight decrease in battery life. Android OS and Android system are pretty consistently right after screen time. Which wasn't the case before. I will be trying to factory reset soon, but that's not even guaranteed to fix it.

It's not terrible for me, I can still get through a whole day, but it isn't as easy anymore, nor as much usage as it uses to be.

Posted via the Android Central App

dea0002

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
This perfectly sums up my experience after the update. It's still a great phone,but the battery life did take a bit of a hit for me.

nomi1978

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
After the update I have been having issues with cell signal as well. My 2nd sim stops working and I have to take it out and re insert it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7