OS 3.2.2 Coming...

doa70

May 1, 2016
Visit site
Nothing here yet, I'm in the US. Looking over the threat on the OP forums results seem mostly positive. I didn't see any big issues mentioned yet there, notification issues seem to still exist for some - perhaps based on apps used.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Got mine earlier today. UK.

Just about to update now...

Posted via the Android Central App

Looks like we're first in the queue, got mine earlier.

It's stopped my fingerprint scanner working in the NatWest app because it says I'm rooted though. I am rooted, but it worked before.

JonnyT

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I was pleased to see the "silent mode" problem with the slider function, I've had that since I got the phone.

I'm also happy to see big chunky regular updates so far :) Not a guarantee of continued software support, sure - but a good start so far.

CTalman

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site
Yes, impressively quick to address bugs with these updates. Makes me feel hopeful for the future of this phone.

One thing I've noticed on update is when I edit my drop down shortcuts and then try and move NFC into the main grid, once I save it, it disappears back down where it was before and therefore isn't available as shortcut.

Anyone else have this problem?
Not that it's a major issue or anything...

CTalman

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site
I may be imagining it but my battery seems to be even better than it was before....
Good work OnePlus!

matt3166

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Yes, impressively quick to address bugs with these updates. Makes me feel hopeful for the future of this phone.

One thing I've noticed on update is when I edit my drop down shortcuts and then try and move NFC into the main grid, once I save it, it disappears back down where it was before and therefore isn't available as shortcut.

Anyone else have this problem?
Not that it's a major issue or anything...

I am able to make it visible and move it around. Have your tried a reboot or clearing the cache?

tpmbb10

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
Does anyone have a decent handle on the Doze/Push Notifications issue? There's a massive thread over at OP (https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/push-notification-issues.451149/) that's doing my head in. In my few days spent with the phone (RMA'd, get the new one today!) I didn't really notice any issues with push notifications. I also read the Android developer blogs about how Doze is designed to work, and again - I felt that things were more/less working as designed. It was also apparent that there are options available to app developers that can also tweak the notifications of apps.

So I guess I'm just wondering if anyone's over here at AC understands and has experienced the problem, confirmed if there's been an improvement in 3.2.2, and what are any remaining gaps in functionality? I'll add to that any gaps between how the OP3 manages notifications vs. the Nexus 6P which I've read also experiences some issues?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz