Keep S7 Edge or trade for OP3?

brybelle22

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I have an opportunity to trade for a OP3 plus some cash on top for my S7 Edge. I go through phones pretty regularly and have really liked my S7 Edge, but I'm having a hard time deciding if I want to make the trade. Anyone come to the OP3 after the S7 or S7 Edge and have any insight? Do you regret the change, do you love the change, etc.?

Novaprime

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
I had an s7 edge for a couple weeks and it had a small fault with the glass so I sent it in and the OP2 became available. I got that and asked for s7 refund. The OP3 came out like two weeks later so returned the op2 and got that. I haven't had a single regret. I drunken love this phone. I'm not saying I didn't love the 7 edge though. It was really awesome. But no regrets. And half the price has to be a mention on my part as I had some money issues at time so it helped me get replacement phone and some money back.

doa70

May 1, 2016
Visit site
I've had the OP3 for almost a couple of months now I guess and I still can't figure out what the "flagships" have to justify their price points. I'm very happy with the OP3!

brybelle22

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm very interested in the speed of the OP3. I'm running Nova launcher on my S7 Edge so I'm not contacting TouchWiz too much, but I would love to see how fast a phone could be without the overuse of RAM that Samsung uses. I'm just a little apprehensive about sacrificing the S7 Edge camera for the OP3 camera.

DamianP

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm very interested in the speed of the OP3. I'm running Nova launcher on my S7 Edge so I'm not contacting TouchWiz too much, but I would love to see how fast a phone could be without the overuse of RAM that Samsung uses. I'm just a little apprehensive about sacrificing the S7 Edge camera for the OP3 camera.

Overall I would say the OP3 feels faster and lag free compared to both the S7E and Note 7 from my experience.