Jason Cockerham

Community Review Team Leader
Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
So I have a iPhone 5S that I am using as a replacement phone. Just how much better is the OnePlus 3 than an iPhone?

The OnePlus 3 is a newer, faster, bigger device all around. As long as you're OK using Android you will love it. If you're really set on iOS, the iPhone is still a good device.

Aug 30, 2016
Visit site
I had a Galaxy S4 but it was having SIM card issues and would never stay on so I had to use our backup phone, the iPhone. I really like android just have never been able to get another device.

doa70

May 1, 2016
Visit site
I came from an iPhone 6 and it's been pretty great for me for the past 6 weeks since I migrated. There are no apps that I had on iOS that I don't have on Android. I haven't experienced any issues with the OP3. The hardware is blazing fast and I feel like I'm using a "real computer" vs an "appliance". I never really noticed that appliance perspective until I was using the OP3 for a solid week. Now I really understand the difference. Of course Android is an open platform and not a walled garden like iOS so don't expect everything to be as polished. There are still inconsistencies you'll find but I think these are minor. My biggest gripe since moving over is ads in apps. Apple does a great job of preventing not only carrier bloatware but also ads. Some apps are much better than others, but expect to see ads in a lot of apps.

JonnyT

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I had a Galaxy S4 but it was having SIM card issues and would never stay on so I had to use our backup phone, the iPhone. I really like android just have never been able to get another device.

I loved my Galaxy S4. My OP3 is many, many times a better phone than my S4 was, I'm extremely happy with it. I say go for it!

Aug 30, 2016
Visit site
I loved my Galaxy S4. My OP3 is many, many times a better phone than my S4 was, I'm extremely happy with it. I say go for it!

I would love to right now! Unfortunately the earliest I'd be able to afford a new phone is next year, when the OnePlus 4 is supposed to come out so I'm probably just gonna wait and deal....

LeisureLarry

Aug 23, 2016
Visit site
i really want the OP3. i'm rocking the OPO for 2 years and just luvin it. only downside is that Oneplus does not ship to South Africa, so i have to use a 3rd party supplier. but after the announcement of merging Oxygen and Hydrogen OS, i think i'm gonna wait for the Nexus/Pixel devices.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke