OnePlus 3 on Verizon with 4G LTE

iOS Gravity

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
Can someone with the OnePlus 3 please test it with a Verizon Lte sim? I just want to know if it'll work with Verizon LTE.
Just turn on data roaming (it doesn't really start roaming) and add the Verizon APN settings.

APN Settings:

Name: Verizon

APN: you can use either internet or vzwinternet

Proxy: <Leave in Blank>

Port: <Leave in Blank>

Username: <Leave in Blank>

Password: <Leave in Blank>

Server: <Leave in Blank>

MMSC: http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms

MMS proxy: <Leave in Blank>

MMS port: 80

MCC: 310

MNC: 012

Authentication type: <Leave in Blank>

APN type: internet + mms

I would really appreciate anyone that's willing to try this. I want to get an OP3 but I want to make sure it works since band 4 is the most used band in my location and the OP3 has it. Thanks!

Jollsballs

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
It appears that there are not APN settings when you put a Verizon sim into the OnePlus 3. Unfortunately. I am trying to figure out the same thing you are. I have my Verizon sim in the phone and I can call and send SMS but MMS and LTE data doesn't work.

iOS Gravity

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
It appears that there are not APN settings when you put a Verizon sim into the OnePlus 3. Unfortunately. I am trying to figure out the same thing you are. I have my Verizon sim in the phone and I can call and send SMS but MMS and LTE data doesn't work.

I had my friend try it. Its not going to work. Your next best option are the Pixel phones.