Best, and worst, features

Bippoptl

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Since switching from an iPhone years ago I've owned a LOT of android phones. (Samsungs, HTC, LG). Every single one has been so laggy after a few short months (and a lot of times even weeks). I've owned every Samsung Galaxy Note, including the Note7 I'm on right now while writing this. It too is lagging like crazy. I've decided to go with the Oneplus3. (it hasn't come in yet and its killing me lol). Just wondering what are people favorite and most hated features of this phone. Also looking for people's opinions on the OP3 after switching from a Galaxy phone.

Previous Phones:

- Samsung Galaxy Note7 (still using)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge +
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2
- HTC One M9
- LG G4
- Every iPhone from the 3G - 4s

Last edited:

anon(2383976)

May 10, 2012
Visit site
It's 24 hours now with my OP3 and am loving the experience. The only thing I miss is my Samsung keyboard. Didn't like prediction of neither SwiftKey or Google keyboard.

anon(470989)

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
I haven't no. I'm not really concerned about it blowing up on me. I'm waiting for the OP3 to come in so I can return the note7

Good for you not jumping on the paranoia wagon like everyone seems to do. Might as well never get on a freeway ever again, you might get in a crash and die.

Daiz4yota

Aug 30, 2016
Visit site
Random question, but if you break your screen do you basically have to buy a whole new phone? Cant find any good solutions. Just wondering in case it happens

Daiz4yota

Aug 30, 2016
Visit site
Squaretrade can actually replace the screens themselves? Ive always used them, but only for iPhones and I would have apple do the repair and just get reimbursed. Thats good to know. Wonder how long it takes them to get it back to you (US)

benjamin19

Trusted Member
Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
It's 24 hours now with my OP3 and am loving the experience. The only thing I miss is my Samsung keyboard. Didn't like prediction of neither SwiftKey or Google keyboard.

I own a BlackBerry PRIV, which I upgraded to from a Oneplus One. I love my One so much, I go back and forth to it all the time, maybe it's just nostalgia. Anyway, one thing I have gotten from the PRIV is their keyboard. There prediction and the way it executes symbols and predict a text is the absolute best. It does have an option to turn swipe on, but I love the gestures that are enabled when swipe isn't turned on.

You can find apk's with a Google search. Just thought you might want to give it a try if you still haven't found the perfect keyboard replacement.

anon(2383976)

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Squaretrade can actually replace the screens themselves? Ive always used them, but only for iPhones and I would have apple do the repair and just get reimbursed. Thats good to know. Wonder how long it takes them to get it back to you (US)

My friend has S7 edge. He broke the screen and it took around a maximum of 8 days to get it replaced.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12