OnePlus One black & white - which one looks better? [Poll]

Which one is your favourite color for OnePlus One?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ChinaOperatingSystem

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I personally love the black on white look. And the Black's texture looks a bit strange. Looks like sandpaper. Don't know if I'd like that or not. But it's cool knowing that you can just switch the back cover with those other cool wood ones.

Posted via Android Central App

PAC757

Trusted Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I like the black one better, and I like the fact that they are going to sell additional back covers for it.

Posted via Android Central App

fightcrazy

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Like the white but white only has 16gb of int storage. The black one has 64gb of int storage. Easy choice, I'm a nut for int storage, buy the black for fifty bucks more with 64gb of int storage, what a beast.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

anon(654396)

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Black! I love sandpaper design, slapped one on my nexus 5 and I couldn't be happier OnePlus chose to go with sandstone pattern.

-Sent from Nexus 5

Lee Petchey

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Looks beautiful in white, but the black is worth it for 64gb storage - not to mention it'll show wear and tear less!

Think I'll pop the beech/bamboo-looking back cover on it though.

mirokusan1

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
The sandstone black and baby skin white are made of different materials from what was reported. Can anyone tell me the material used or if it stains much like a TPU material? I'm partial to the white as it looks clean and nice but if it yellows or turns brown then I'm going for the sandstone black.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae