I have a OnePlus One - ask me about it!

srpremkumar

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
I keep on my OnePlus One home-screen, many shortcuts for direct dial contacts, urls, documents etc. Each shortcut used to have an icon with the descriptive title below it. All of a sudden the title texts have disappeared and I am not able to identify as to which icon is for which shortcut.
Please help me to get back my texts under the icons. Thanks in advance!

Joe Luck

Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
Hi,
I have One Plus One cell phone , it is Chinese brand and made it for Chinese, I would like to change everything in English (not just choice language as English) , I like have Google Chrome and player and store,, but I can not , the OS is ColorOS.. what should I do?? need change the ROM? do I need professional to change the system OS or other thing ?? please let me know if you have any suggestion. Thanks,

Joe Luck

Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
Hi,
I have One Plus One cell phone , it is Chinese brand and made it for Chinese, I would like to change everything in English (not just choice language as English) , I like have Google Chrome and player and store,, but I can not , the OS is ColorOS.. what should I do?? need change the ROM? do I need professional to change the system OS or other thing ?? please let me know if you have any suggestion. Thanks,

Irshad Sheikh

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
I want to buy a new one plus 2 coming next week or so. For me the main reasons of buying a oneplus phone is the way we deal with apps.
I have few questions
1) is it like a rooted phone, that i can remove any app as i want. Nothing depends on the OEM. Suppose facebook is preinstalled and i dont like it. Can I uninstall it then?
2) Are all android apps compatible with this phone.
3) does it have a stock android or can i choose to use stock android?

thank you

abimala

Aug 9, 2015
Visit site
I use a one plus mobile n recently bought a one plus bullet earphones but they are not working well with the one plus one but work well with other mobiles. I tried different apps but they all are having the same result. The problem Is that you can hear well in the left side but it's very faint on the right side even when on full volume and trying different modes of music playin in all the apps the result is same

Rohit Jaiswal1

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
When i shake my one plus it would send a notification about offers on a particular app before the update. This was possible by an app called coupondunia. However, after update it is not working. Please suggest.

How do we enable the shake function on one plus one?

andysin

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
When i shake my one plus it would send a notification about offers on a particular app before the update. This was possible by an app called coupondunia. However, after update it is not working. Please suggest.

How do we enable the shake function on one plus one?

If you have updated the software see if coupondunia has an update aswell. Chances are the the update is new and Coupondunia hasnt caught up.

Otherwise there is an app called Sensorsense which may be able to tell you if one of your sensors has got mucked up and isnt responding.

Vihang76

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
My oneplus One is taking is taking blurry pics, it focuses well but when I capture and see the result its blurry, all the camera settings are ok auto and my hands are still. I am running on cyanogen os 12.1-yog4pas2ql

2Peks1Bird

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

How can I root my OPO? I want to install an app that can auto-tap a button in one of the games i play but it requires my phone to be rooted. Unless there's an app that can do that without rooting, I'll have to learn how to root.

Thank you

Posted via the Android Central App

Goldfinger321

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
View attachment 116032

The OnePlus One is one of the hottest (and most hyped) phones of the year so far, and we finally have our hands on one. We've given it a video, pictures and some impressions on the blog already, but we know we can't cover every base in a single post.

OnePlus One hands-on and first impressions | Android Central

That's why I'm opening up this forum thread where you can ask me all of your burning questions about the OnePlus One. I'll do my best to follow up and answer as many as you can � so be sure to check previous answers before you ask a potentially duplicate question.

In any case, have at it! What do you want to know about the OnePlus One?

Andrew

I'm a 67 year oldie but goodie.. For the most part all this tech talk is way over my head. Am currently using a HTC One M7 but looking for a new phone. .Am thinking about getting the OnePlus Four when it comes out next year. Have read the reviews and am impressed considering the price.

Does the OnePlus Three require any special skills to set up and use. .I didn't have any issues with my M-7 but the OnePlus devices seem to be different for some reason. .Have no idea what many people are talking about on this topic like CM, etc.

Any opinions will be welcome

Thanks

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Andrew

I'm a 67 year oldie but goodie.. For the most part all this tech talk is way over my head. Am currently using a HTC One M7 but looking for a new phone. .Am thinking about getting the OnePlus Four when it comes out next year. Have read the reviews and am impressed considering the price.

Does the OnePlus Three require any special skills to set up and use. .I didn't have any issues with my M-7 but the OnePlus devices seem to be different for some reason. .Have no idea what many people are talking about on this topic like CM, etc.

Any opinions will be welcome

Thanks

Hey, Andrew. Oops, Goldfinger, sorry! My OnePlus One required no special circumstances to set up and use. There are a whole lot more user choices in the Settings, but you don't have to do anything with them if you don't want to. I hope you'll love your new phone! :)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC