Giving away my OnePlus One purchase invite. First come, first serve. Link in post! **CLAIMED**

norsairius

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Edit: *Link removed* - Claimed - I hope whoever got it enjoys the phone! - Mods, feel free to delete

I simply don't need the phone and I've been really turned off by the whole buying process so far. Whoever sees this first and bothers to use the link above, go for it.

I don't believe in taking something like this and simply selling it at a higher markup to someone else. That's not the kind of person I am so I'd rather share it and have it hopefully go to someone who truly wants the device and will use it well.

Good luck, have fun!

Last edited:

tpags

May 1, 2011
Visit site
Wow, that was very big of you. I see so many people on Swappa or EBay straight gouging the price, but people are buying them. To each their own I guess.

Anyway, way to be!!

Posted via Android Central App

hhshah1979

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Edit: *Link removed* - Claimed - I hope whoever got it enjoys the phone! - Mods, feel free to delete

I simply don't need the phone and I've been really turned off by the whole buying process so far. Whoever sees this first and bothers to use the link above, go for it.

I don't believe in taking something like this and simply selling it at a higher markup to someone else. That's not the kind of person I am so I'd rather share it and have it hopefully go to someone who truly wants the device and will use it well.

Good luck, have fun!

Any more invites???

Posted via Android Central App