Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Giving away my OnePlus One purchase invite. First come, first serve. Link in post! **CLAIMED**

Edit: *Link removed* - Claimed - I hope whoever got it enjoys the phone! - Mods, feel free to delete

I simply don't need the phone and I've been really turned off by the whole buying process so far. Whoever sees this first and bothers to use the link above, go for it.

I don't believe in taking something like this and simply selling it at a higher markup to someone else. That's not the kind of person I am so I'd rather share it and have it hopefully go to someone who truly wants the device and will use it well.

Good luck, have fun!

Default Re: Giving away my OnePlus One purchase invite. First come, first serve. Link in post! **CLAIMED**

Whoever got it send me an invite lol

Global Posts
    106 Global Posts

Default Re: Giving away my OnePlus One purchase invite. First come, first serve. Link in post! **CLAIMED**

Wow, that was very big of you. I see so many people on Swappa or EBay straight gouging the price, but people are buying them. To each their own I guess.

Anyway, way to be!!

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

If anyone has an extra invite they could send me I would be very thankful.

I would really love an invite too. I have bid on a couple on Ebay but refuse to go over $65 so i keep losing. Would be most greatfull.

Steve

I need one as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by norsairius View Post
    Edit: *Link removed* - Claimed - I hope whoever got it enjoys the phone! - Mods, feel free to delete

I simply don't need the phone and I've been really turned off by the whole buying process so far. Whoever sees this first and bothers to use the link above, go for it.

I don't believe in taking something like this and simply selling it at a higher markup to someone else. That's not the kind of person I am so I'd rather share it and have it hopefully go to someone who truly wants the device and will use it well.

Good luck, have fun!
    Any more invites???

Posted via Android Central App