OnePlus to announce new product on July 22th, but wait.... bamboo?

PAC757

Trusted Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Maybe Oneplus should spend more time and money making phones and worry about covers later. I know 3 people at work that I told about the Oneplus One and it coming stock with CM 11 back in March, all 3 had the same response now, 3 months later, "not worth the hassle of trying to win an invitation to buy a phone"

Posted via Nexus 5. AC App

ChinaOperatingSystem

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Maybe Oneplus should spend more time and money making phones and worry about covers later. I know 3 people at work that I told about the Oneplus One and it coming stock with CM 11 back in March, all 3 had the same response now, 3 months later, "not worth the hassle of trying to win an invitation to buy a phone"

I guess, they are too slow...

jayzero76

May 7, 2014
Visit site

on saturday i got an email and yes ordered the phone right away. happy like never was before order a phone(i had already so many) it is on its way. boah i was so mad before because of all the hype and everything wrote bad comments on Facebook.

and on monday i got another one. wow thats awesome so i gave it to somebody in the forum. i don't know if i like it that way but if its works and better than the nexus 4 launch. thats for sure where it was sold out and nothing...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar