Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default OnePlus to announce new product on July 22th, but wait.... bamboo?

Pete Lau just released a OnePlus teaser with bamboo theme...

A bamboo back cover for One?

Source: Pete Lau Teases Bamboo Back Cover Of OnePlus One, Coming On July 22th (Same Day With XiaoMi)

OnePlus to announce new product on July 22th, but wait.... bamboo?-oneplus-july-22-644x1024.jpg

Global Posts
    339 Global Posts

Default Re: OnePlus to announce new product on July 22th, but wait.... bamboo?

Maybe Oneplus should spend more time and money making phones and worry about covers later. I know 3 people at work that I told about the Oneplus One and it coming stock with CM 11 back in March, all 3 had the same response now, 3 months later, "not worth the hassle of trying to win an invitation to buy a phone"

Posted via Nexus 5. AC App
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by PAC757 View Post
    Maybe Oneplus should spend more time and money making phones and worry about covers later. I know 3 people at work that I told about the Oneplus One and it coming stock with CM 11 back in March, all 3 had the same response now, 3 months later, "not worth the hassle of trying to win an invitation to buy a phone"

I guess, they are too slow...

Global Posts
    20 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PAC757 View Post

on saturday i got an email and yes ordered the phone right away. happy like never was before order a phone(i had already so many) it is on its way. boah i was so mad before because of all the hype and everything wrote bad comments on Facebook.

and on monday i got another one. wow thats awesome so i gave it to somebody in the forum. i don't know if i like it that way but if its works and better than the nexus 4 launch. thats for sure where it was sold out and nothing...