Pete Lau just released a OnePlus teaser with bamboo theme...

A bamboo back cover for One?

Source: Pete Lau Teases Bamboo Back Cover Of OnePlus One, Coming On July 22th (Same Day With XiaoMi)

OnePlus to announce new product on July 22th, but wait.... bamboo?-oneplus-july-22-644x1024.jpg
    07-10-2014 10:09 AM
    Maybe Oneplus should spend more time and money making phones and worry about covers later. I know 3 people at work that I told about the Oneplus One and it coming stock with CM 11 back in March, all 3 had the same response now, 3 months later, "not worth the hassle of trying to win an invitation to buy a phone"

Posted via Nexus 5. AC App
    07-10-2014 12:20 PM
    Maybe Oneplus should spend more time and money making phones and worry about covers later. I know 3 people at work that I told about the Oneplus One and it coming stock with CM 11 back in March, all 3 had the same response now, 3 months later, "not worth the hassle of trying to win an invitation to buy a phone"

I guess, they are too slow...
    07-10-2014 06:51 PM

on saturday i got an email and yes ordered the phone right away. happy like never was before order a phone(i had already so many) it is on its way. boah i was so mad before because of all the hype and everything wrote bad comments on Facebook.

and on monday i got another one. wow thats awesome so i gave it to somebody in the forum. i don't know if i like it that way but if its works and better than the nexus 4 launch. thats for sure where it was sold out and nothing...
    07-15-2014 10:48 AM