Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default OnePlus One Battery Life

I'm pretty stoked to be getting battery life like this!

Posted via Android Central App using my OnePlus One
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OnePlus One Battery Life-1127.jpg  
    rob damiani and Ives-w like this.

Global Posts
    45 Global Posts

Default Re: OnePlus One Battery Life

which carriers are you two using if you don't mind me asking? I'm waiting to leave VZW to go back to tmo to get this phone
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by atliens View Post
    which carriers are you two using if you don't mind me asking? I'm waiting to leave VZW to go back to tmo to get this phone
    I'm using At&t and it's working well.

Posted via Android Central App using my OnePlus One
    rob damiani likes this.

Are you having any issues with lte? I've read in the One Plus forums that Cyanogen needs to send an update to fix issues with AT&T concerning an issue with lte.

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts

I don't have any issue, only difference is it will show 4g when LTE is there not 4GLTE. But i tested the speed test everything is good. I am in NYC
    rob damiani likes this.
    phone addict

Global Posts
    3,825 Global Posts
    Carrier
    mean

For lte cm displays 4g. For hspa+ cm displays h+ or 3g which it is unlike Att which labels their 3g network as 4g which its not its more like 3.5g

Global Posts
    98 Global Posts

I've got 50 hours on one charge and still had 10% left before I plugged in.
    peacefulberry likes this.

No issues with LTE/4G on AT&T for me. Removed Micro SIM from Galaxy S4 GPE and inserted into new OPO. Easy-peasy.

Quote Originally Posted by tmx31415 View Post
    Are you having any issues with lte? I've read in the One Plus forums that Cyanogen needs to send an update to fix issues with AT&T concerning an issue with lte.

Battery life on the OPO is just incredibly good. I've been using my phone all day; heavy use of calls, texting, email, web, music streaming and I'm still at 47% after 15 hours of continuous usage.

Quote Originally Posted by rob damiani View Post
    Battery life on the OPO is just incredibly good. I've been using my phone all day; heavy use of calls, texting, email, web, music streaming and I'm still at 47% after 15 hours of continuous usage.
    Agreed. I'm very, very pleased with the lasting power of this device. It drains at half the rate my N5 does during comparable usage. Larger battery I know...im just saying. It's a nice feeling to NOT worry about battery life :-)

1+1/N5
    rob damiani likes this.

Well, after last actualization has my battery life decreased a lot.. Hope they'll release some correction.

First day on a new OPO. I updated to the latest version before setting up. Of course it takes a few days to see full battery life but it has been going down quicker this morning than I expected. Turned my phone in 7 am and it is 9:25 now and am at 86%.

Withholding full judgement for a few more days.

Posted via my OnePlus One!

I hope that they will release another update. I read it on cyanogenmod website, that they know about this problem and are currently working on some repair.

Quote Originally Posted by vildafranek View Post
    I hope that they will release another update. I read it on cyanogenmod website, that they know about this problem and are currently working on some repair.
    I saw that also.

33R update hit tonight. I sideloaded it and one of the fixes is the idle battery drain. Wait of the OTA or head to Oneplus.net forums to download the update for sideload.

Cool, let's hope it'll be better.

Wish it had qi

Global Posts
    497 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kobrapack99 View Post
    Wish it had qi
    I do not understand why ppl need qi. I used to have a qi charger from LG some time ago when I used the g pro.

There still is a cable and a "wireless" charger. When I have my charger in my phone than I'm still able to use it. When I'm charging it with an "wireless" charger than I can't.

G3

Quote Originally Posted by makie View Post
    I do not understand why ppl need qi. I used to have a qi charger from LG some time ago when I used the g pro.

There still is a cable and a "wireless" charger. When I have my charger in my phone than I'm still able to use it. When I'm charging it with an "wireless" charger than I can't.

G3
    It saves wear and tear on the USB connector. Plus it is easier to pick up the device an use it vs having the cord attached to the device which puts stress on the connector.

The battery is amazing on this thing! I'm really impressed with it. I loved the heck out of my Nexus 5 but I've yet to find myself at the end of my day of moderate use of this One to find myself worrying whether the battery would last the trip home from work–sometimes a 2 hour commute for me.

Quote Originally Posted by thebizz View Post
    For lte cm displays 4g. For hspa+ cm displays h+ or 3g which it is unlike Att which labels their 3g network as 4g which its not its more like 3.5g
    Mine displays "LTE" when connected to LTE, H or H+ for HSPA/HSPA+ on T-Mobile. I've yet to encounter 3G. Are you sure you're not confused with T-Mobile's "4G" advertising? They sell HSPA/HSPA+ as "4G" but from my research there's argument over that really being more like "3.5G"

Oh well, I hope they implement VoLTE soon so I don't have to watch my phone drop to H+ when making a call.

Quote Originally Posted by andr0idralphie View Post
    The battery is amazing on this thing! I'm really impressed with it. I loved the heck out of my Nexus 5 but I've yet to find myself at the end of my day of moderate use of this One to find myself worrying whether the battery would last the trip home from work–sometimes a 2 hour commute for me.
    Couldn't agree more. This is the first phone where I keep LTE on and the brightness up around 50% and STILL don't worry about battery life on a full days use. What a liberating feeling, lol! I just switched to ART runtime yesterday too--seems to be running smoothly, but I'm also curious if that makes a difference in the battery drain.

1+1/N5
    andr0idralphie likes this.

Global Posts
    186 Global Posts

How do you guys get such good battery life? For me its about 15hrs max.. And I'm using he snapdragon battery app as well.

Posted via the Android Central App

Oh I can't wait! It's supposed to come today and I hope the post office gets this right!

Global Posts
    497 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ram4life View Post
    How do you guys get such good battery life? For me its about 15hrs max.. And I'm using he snapdragon battery app as well.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Hoe much sync have you going on? You do realise apps like fb sync aswell even tho you it wont help you since you cant see updates when you are not on it.

Posted via my 1+ or the G3.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsmumbles View Post
    Oh I can't wait! It's supposed to come today and I hope the post office gets this right!
    Hope you got it, and that you enjoy it, msmumbles! I think mine is great!

1+1/N5
    mrsmumbles likes this.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast