OnePlus One Battery Life

guinnkevinr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm pretty stoked to be getting battery life like this!

Posted via Android Central App using my OnePlus One

Attachments

• 1127.jpg
    1127.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 343

atliens

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
which carriers are you two using if you don't mind me asking? I'm waiting to leave VZW to go back to tmo to get this phone

tmx31415

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Are you having any issues with lte? I've read in the One Plus forums that Cyanogen needs to send an update to fix issues with AT&T concerning an issue with lte.

sjraman79

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I don't have any issue, only difference is it will show 4g when LTE is there not 4GLTE. But i tested the speed test everything is good. I am in NYC

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
For lte cm displays 4g. For hspa+ cm displays h+ or 3g which it is unlike Att which labels their 3g network as 4g which its not its more like 3.5g

rob damiani

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
No issues with LTE/4G on AT&T for me. Removed Micro SIM from Galaxy S4 GPE and inserted into new OPO. Easy-peasy.

Are you having any issues with lte? I've read in the One Plus forums that Cyanogen needs to send an update to fix issues with AT&T concerning an issue with lte.

rob damiani

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Battery life on the OPO is just incredibly good. I've been using my phone all day; heavy use of calls, texting, email, web, music streaming and I'm still at 47% after 15 hours of continuous usage.

soma4society

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Battery life on the OPO is just incredibly good. I've been using my phone all day; heavy use of calls, texting, email, web, music streaming and I'm still at 47% after 15 hours of continuous usage.

Agreed. I'm very, very pleased with the lasting power of this device. It drains at half the rate my N5 does during comparable usage. Larger battery I know...im just saying. It's a nice feeling to NOT worry about battery life :)

1+1/N5

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
First day on a new OPO. I updated to the latest version before setting up. Of course it takes a few days to see full battery life but it has been going down quicker this morning than I expected. Turned my phone in 7 am and it is 9:25 now and am at 86%.

Withholding full judgement for a few more days.

Posted via my OnePlus One!

vildafranek

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I hope that they will release another update. I read it on cyanogenmod website, that they know about this problem and are currently working on some repair.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
33R update hit tonight. I sideloaded it and one of the fixes is the idle battery drain. Wait of the OTA or head to Oneplus.net forums to download the update for sideload.

makie

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Wish it had qi

I do not understand why ppl need qi. I used to have a qi charger from LG some time ago when I used the g pro.

There still is a cable and a "wireless" charger. When I have my charger in my phone than I'm still able to use it. When I'm charging it with an "wireless" charger than I can't.

G3

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I do not understand why ppl need qi. I used to have a qi charger from LG some time ago when I used the g pro.

There still is a cable and a "wireless" charger. When I have my charger in my phone than I'm still able to use it. When I'm charging it with an "wireless" charger than I can't.

G3

It saves wear and tear on the USB connector. Plus it is easier to pick up the device an use it vs having the cord attached to the device which puts stress on the connector.

Posted via my OnePlus One!

andr0idralphie

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
The battery is amazing on this thing! I'm really impressed with it. I loved the heck out of my Nexus 5 but I've yet to find myself at the end of my day of moderate use of this One to find myself worrying whether the battery would last the trip home from work–sometimes a 2 hour commute for me.

For lte cm displays 4g. For hspa+ cm displays h+ or 3g which it is unlike Att which labels their 3g network as 4g which its not its more like 3.5g

Mine displays "LTE" when connected to LTE, H or H+ for HSPA/HSPA+ on T-Mobile. I've yet to encounter 3G. Are you sure you're not confused with T-Mobile's "4G" advertising? They sell HSPA/HSPA+ as "4G" but from my research there's argument over that really being more like "3.5G"

Oh well, I hope they implement VoLTE soon so I don't have to watch my phone drop to H+ when making a call.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2